APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
In order to apply for our program an applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Have successfully completed one year of high school, college or post secondary algebra with a "C" or better, or successfully completed the NJATC Online Tech Math Course.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Must obtain a minimum score on an aptitude test measuring basic reading and math skills.
APPLY FOR PROGRAM:
Fill out the form below to request an Application Packet.
Once you have received the Application Packet, the next step is to complete the application and submit the required documentation. After you complete and return the application packet, you will be scheduled for an aptitude test.